1. A deposit is required in order to confirm the booking.
2. Deposits paid (in person, mailed in, or verbally phoned in using credit or debit cards) are NON-REFUNDABLE once received by WRIGHTWAY TO TRAVEL LTD.
3. Remaining balance must be paid in full by the balance due date on the booking form unless a cash, money order or account payment has been agreed with our office. Cash or money order payments must be paid to the Chauffeur at the time and place of the first collection (pick up) point.
1. A fifteen (15) minute grace period shall be established for late arrival of your vehicle due to weather, accident or any misfortune. We will endeavour to make your time up.
1. Any overtime after the booked time will be charged at Twenty Five pounds (£25) per completed Half (1/2) Hour.
1. The client who books the vehicle will be responsible for the conduct of all members of their party. Any damages to the vehicle or to its fixtures caused by the client, a member of their party or by inciting others shall incur a One Hundred Pound (£100) ‘enforced downtime’ charge in addition to the cost of the repairs and the loss of booked business whilst these repairs take place. A One Hundred Pound (£100) ‘sick’ fee shall be charged if the client or a member or their party is sick inside the vehicle plus the hourly cost or returning it to our premises for valeting charged at Fifty Pounds (£50) per hour.
2. If the contract is paid by credit/debit card or WRIGHTWAY TO TRAVEL LTD hold a credit/debit number on file for that client, the client authorises us to charge that card for the costs in D1 above. The above also applies to invoiced clients.
1. Cancellations are only accepted in writing and must be received by us no later than 30 days prior to the hire date.
Wedding cancellations must be received in writing by us no later than 90 days prior to hire. Cancellations for Royal Ascot or any other “high demand” event are not accepted. If your invoice number starts with the letters "HD" then this rule is in force for your booking
2. The chauffeur may terminate your booking if the client or any member or their party causes excessive delays, are disorderly or, in the chauffeurs judgement, are unfit to travel, with no compensation made to the client.
3. In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete a booking due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given. Beyond this we are not liable for any additional costs incurred or the loss of any monies paid by the client or party for tickets etc for the event they are travelling to.
4. The contract will be cancelled for any violations of terms A and or D above with no compensation made to the client.
1. Although WRIGHTWAY TO TRAVEL LTD will endeavour to meet all deadlines, we accept no responsibility for delay however caused.
1. The amount of passengers and suitcases will be determined at the time of booking and will appear in the ‘booking details’ section overleaf and must not be exceeded due to weight and space restrictions.
2. Charges for airport collections include the first thirty (30) minutes wait after the flight has landed and any additional time will be charged at the overtime rate as stated in C above.
3. Excessive delays may forfeit your return journey as other bookings may have been taken for the VEHICLE on that day.
You must call our office at the first instance from your departure airport to confirm details. Re-routed flights may not be able to be met by us and additional charges may be charged to the client. Check with your travel insurance company to see if you are covered for these costs.
1. WRIGHTWAY TO TRAVEL LTD accept no responsibility for restricted vehicle access (hump back bridges, width restrictions etc) at any location and are not liable for delays caused by re-routed journeys.
1. Although we will take care, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property left in the vehicle during or after the rental period.
1. For the comfort and consideration of other clients, passengers are not permitted to smoke in the vehicles. Journeys of more than one and a half (1.5) hours may stop for a 10 minute break if pre-arranged with our office.
1. Passengers in forward facing seats are required by law to wear seatbelts and for your safety we advise the wearing of seatbelts by all passengers. Baby seats should be used and fitted by Parents/Responsible adults with the child, not Drivers.
1. Late invoice payments will have a 10% charge of original fee added for every 7 days there after.
1. Our vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels however in the unfortunate event of breakdown WRIGHTWAY TO TRAVEL LTD cannot be held responsible.
1. Wrightway to Travel try to help you get the best deals from our contacts with Limousines, Coaches, Executive Vehicles etc. Therefore we cannot be held responsible for a third party's reliability and time keeping. If in any doubt please do not hesitate to ask prior to booking.